As is my tradition on this day every year, I just want to say thanks to everyone who makes my life what it is.
- My family led by the incredible Gotham Gal, who as JLM would say, "never met a to do list she couldn't master".
- My work. I get to work in a true partnership where everyone has a say and uses it regularly. Brad and I created the firm we wanted to work in and it is such a joy to be able to do that.
- Entrepreneurs are special people. I spend my days with them, they challenge me, they enrich me, and they entertain me.
- The AVC community. I write every day because you read every day. Thanks.
- My extracurricular activities - The list grows longer by the day but that is because there is so much I want to do and not so much time to do it in.
I live an incredibly rewarding, exciting, and enriching life. And I am very thankful for it.