I am heading to Paris tonight for three days. The main purpose of this trip is to attend the Le Web conference in Paris on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am speaking on a panel at Le Web Tuesday at 5:15pm (17:15 on the 24 hour clock). Here are the details:
17h15 – 17h55
Money Talks: Getting Financed in a Recession - Panel
- Eric Archambeau - General Partner, Wellington Partners
- Jeff Clavier - Founder & Managing Partner, SoftTech VC
- Martin Varsavsky - Founder & CEO, Fon
- Fred Wilson - Partner, Union Square Ventures
- Moderator: Ouriel Ohayon - General Manager, LgiLab, Editor, TechCrunch France
As part of the preparation for Le Web, Nicole Simon interviewed me last week for a pre-conference podcast. It came out pretty well and she got me to talk about a lot more than just Le Web. I started out with a long description of what I am thinking about these days and what we are looking to invest in. Gradually we made our way to europe and what we are looking to do there. It's roughly 20mins long and you can skip the first couple minutes of intro if you want.
You can listen to the podcast by clicking this link.
I just realized that in the redesign of AVC, we lost the delicious playtagger and the yahoo music player. I'll try to get one of them back up on AVC asap so you can listen right here.