My Favorite Things About Paris
We are leaving Paris today. Taking the eurostar to London for a few days and then back to the states. I thought I'd say goodbye to Paris with a list of my favorite things about Paris. I got the idea from the Gotham Gal who is composing a similar list.
Here my ten favorite things about Paris in no particular order.
1) The Bread - From croissants to baguettes and everything in between
2) The Coffee - A great cup of coffee on every corner
3) The Weather - Much cooler than July in New York City
4) The Language - I love to hear it spoken and like to try to speak it as well though I do it badly.
5) The Velib - We biked all over Paris. I think I used the Velib almost every day we were in town.
6) Mobile Broadband Underground - The Metro is great, with Internet it's the best subway system I've ever been on.
7) Eating Outside - We have so few places in NYC to sit outside and eat and drink and watch the scene. In Paris, you get that everywhere.
8) The River Seine - Many european cities are built on rivers, but few are as lovely as the Seine.
9) The Pompidou - We went to many museums during our stay but the Pompidou is by far my favorite.
10) The Apartment Buildings - I love the look of the parisian apartment buildings. This is a photo I took of one from the Promenade Plantee. They are so beautiful and they are everywhere.