Backing Up My MacBook Pro
I've used connected for years on my windows machines but I want to try something new with my MacBook Pro. I've heard that Apple's backup service is good. Are there any other Mac backup services I should check out?
My needs are:
- I back up a lot of data - at least 30-40 gigs
- I need scheduled backup - once a day at night works fine for me
- I need easy retrieval - both online and via CD
- Simple UI - I like to customize what gets backed up
- Doesn't mess up/slow down my computer
Thanks for your suggestions in advance.