Exciting Product Management Job Opportunity
Back in April, I posted an exciting e-commerce job opportunity on this blog. It was the first time I had used this blog to help fill a position in one of my portfolio companies.
It worked like a charm.
A bunch of people read the post and contacted me.
And then Indeed crawled my blog, picked up the job in their index, and a bunch of people clicked through from Indeed job searches and contacted me.
One of them was the perfect fit, he accepted the job, and has been doing a great job for our company.
So with that success in mind, I am giving it another try.
We have a very exciting product management opportunity in one of our portfolio companies.
The details are as follows:
Vice President, Product Management
As a member of the Company’s senior management team, the Vice President of Product Management will be responsible for managing existing products and services as well as new product development. Managing a team of four product managers, will develop road maps for the improvement of existing products based on input from clients and the sales/customer support departments.
Strong Product Management leadership experience in web-based (ASP) products and services
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to work with multiple functional departments within the organization as well as work directly with customers
· Excellent communication and presentations and comfort in sales settings
· Act as senior sales/product management liaison with the development team
· Establish strategic vision for product development efforts related to all offerings
· Ability to recognize opportunities and create new products/features
· Contribute product and functional thought leadership
The opportunity is in NYC and the compensation is attractive with an equity upside.
If you are interested or know someone we should be talking to, send me an email to [email protected].
All correspondence regarding this opportunity will be held in complete and total confidence.